Day 1: Crazy Love

We're going to start out this LOVE FEST with a person. Already breaking the rules? Not exactly, because this person and I have never met. I've always been a jazz/swing music kind of girl, having been raised listening to Frank, Dean, and Sammy. There just feels so classy, listening to that lounge music from the '30s, '40s, and '50s. Bobby Darin's Under the Sea just makes me want to put on a pretty dress and dance. Therefore, I have decided to dedicate my first post about things I love to the modern day master of pop standards and jazz:
Image result for michael buble

Mr. Michael Buble

Oh, that voice! I don't even know how to describe just how much I love that voice. What a crooner, am I right? And not bad on the eyes, either. Plus, he's such a devoted family man. I've never had the privilege of seeing him live on stage {someday!}, but I have seen his Christmas specials, his televised concerts, and the concert movie he put out last fall. He really is a class act entertainer, too. He jokes with his audience and engages them throughout the performance--you can really tell he is having fun out there. 

I also love that he covers a wide range of music. He has some original songs, but he does a lot of covers, and not just of guys like Frank and Deano. On his new album, he covers the Beach Boys God Only Knows, which is a song I love anyway. He experiments with acapella and Latin rhythms. He redoes movie and TV themes {Toy Story and Spiderman!}. Plus, he looks so sharp in those suits!

I received his newest album Nobody But Me for Christmas, and I am in love with several of the tracks, but I think this duet with Meghan Trainor is just beautiful. Such a lovely sentiment!

Enjoy Someday, and tell me all about an artist you love.

~And of course, Stay Gold!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Kinda "Knotty"

Who do you think you are?

Questions: Round 1