My Birthday Wish List

I know, I know. My birthday isn't for two more months. And it's my 25th birthday!!! And I'm trying not to think about how old that sounds or the fact that I'm still single and living at home, 'cause when I think about that my stomach goes into knots and I feel like crying...so we aren't going to think about that!

Instead, in honor of my quarter-century birthday, I am going to put together my birthday wish list. Just so some of you know...so you can start shopping :) I had hoped to make it fun and do 25 things on this list, but it was hard enough coming up with 20! So I'm leaving it at 20. Some are serious, some are jokes, and some sound like jokes but are actually serious...it's up to you to figure out which is which.

Let's start small (and semi-realistic) and work our way up!

1. Copper Season 1 DVD
Seriously, like you couldn't figure this one out?

2. Fired Up by Mary Connealy
The next book in her current series...I NEED it!

3. Hobbit socks
Because honestly, how are these not already in my possession?

4. Ripper Street Season 1 DVD
Another great BBC show that I'm in love with.
5. A black '67 Chevy Impala
Because if you're going to have an awesome car, it better be able to outrun demons.
6. Red TOMs
School colors, you know?

7. Cricut diecut machine
I could use this so much for scrapbooking and school!
8. An iPad
I would just really like one (or just a tablet in general).

9. Pencil flats
Aren't these adorable? (And completely sold out...)
10. Kate Space polka dot iPhone case
Could this be any cuter?
11. Hell on Wheels Season 1 DVD
Because I need to be able to see Cullen Bohannon any time I want to.
12. Military blazer
This exact one...from Maurices.
13.  Cute dresses
Like this one (also from Maurices)
14. Two-in-one teapot and cup
I've always wanted one of these!
15. All-expense-paid trip to Disney World
This is a wish list, after all.
16. Decorative wine rack
I really like the tree branch kind...
17. Luke Evans
Ooops...how did that end up here?
 
18. The Desolation of Smaug movie companion
To add to my collection, you know...
19. Tickets to a Packer game
Any game...any time :)
20. Jane Austen literary necklace
I love this stuff!

Well, it looks like you all have some shopping to do!

And stay gold :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Kinda "Knotty"

Who do you think you are?

Questions: Round 1