Time to Celebrate!

Yesterday was a very special day in our house. No, I don't mean just because Grease Live! was on. Although that was fabulous! Did anyone else tear up when the original Frenchy and Doody did their bows wearing their Pink Lady and T-Birds jackets from the movie? No? Well, you should have. It was beautiful.


Anyway, as I said, we had a special night. We celebrated a birthday! Not just any birthday, either.

It was little Schatzi's birthday!!! Granted, this picture is now seven years old...she doesn't exactly look like that anymore.
She's a little bit bigger now, don't you think? We always have a fun time on Schatzi's birthday. We wear fun hats.

We give presents...this year, she got a kickball with places she can grab it with her mouth. Apparently she played with it today and had a blast!

We also have cake--that's safe for puppies, of course!


I found the recipe on Pinterest, and since I'm not 100% sure how all this intellectual property stuff works, especially when you have Pinterest, I will just post the link to the blog where I found the recipe rather than putting the recipe here. I don't know who would ever know...but I'd know, you know?


I highly recommend this cake! Schatzi loved it...and just demolished it over the rug...and then cleaned the rug completely with her tongue. Yum, yum!

Happy Birthday, Schatzi!!! Love you, baby girl!
 
~Stay gold!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Kinda "Knotty"

Who do you think you are?

Questions: Round 1