All the Flavors of Fall!


How many of you like easy recipes?

Yep, me too.

Especially delicious ones, right?

Okay then, I’m about to drop some knowledge for you.

These two recipes are fall staples in my home. I made the first at Thanksgiving a couple of years ago, and we may have sat around the bowl, shoveling it into our mouths for quite a while.

The second is one that I love to make and share.

Oh yeah, they’re both pumpkin flavored.

Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s talk about this pumpkin fluff dip. It isn’t “fluff” as one thinks, with cream cheese and sugar, but it is “fluffy” in texture, so there you go!
Mine never looks this fancy...
Did I mention that it’s easy? All you need is: 

-a 12 oz can of pumpkin puree
-a small box (3ish oz) of vanilla pudding mix
-a 16 oz container of whipped topping
-1 T of pumpkin pie spice

Mix those ingredients together.

You’re done.

I serve it with vanilla wafers or those Scooby Doo cinnamon cookie things. Yummy!

If you ever happen to see a bag of Pumpkin Spice Mallows {just flavored marshmallows}, then you are ready to go with this next recipe. The only other ingredients are:

-3-4 T of butter
-5-6 cups of puffed rice cereal
-1 bag of these marshmallows

Melt the butter with the marshmallows in a microwave safe bowl. Mix in the cereal, press into a pan, and let it set.

You’re done.

See what I mean? Easy and delicious AND fabulously fallish! Perfect for your next fall holiday gathering.

You’ll thank me later.

And if you are inviting me to anything around this time, know that I’ll probably show up with one of these. I call dibs, for eternity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Kinda "Knotty"

Who do you think you are?

Questions: Round 1