Unbreakable!

It's a miracle!

I really, really, REALLY hope you're singing the rest of the theme song in your head right now. If you aren't, you seriously need to drop everything and get on Netflix.

No, like legit. Stop what you're doing. Seriously...stop!

This is just a friendly public service announcement to let you know that you have almost exactly one month to get caught up on Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. And by "get caught up," I mean binge watch. And by "binge watch," I mean "watch all 13 episodes in one glorious five-to-six hour evening." Or night. Or morning, I'm not judging you.

In case you don't know, Kimmy Schmidt is one of Netflix's original shows about a young woman, Kimmy Schmidt {she's unbreakable, by the way}. Kimmy escaped from a doomsday cult and now lives in New York City. Think 13 Going on 30 mixed with New Girl and a splash of pinot noir {are you picking up what I'm putting down there? If not, watch episode 6}. Written by Tina Fey {who's hilarious, obviously}, it stars Ellie Kemper {from The Office and Bridesmaids} as Kimmy and Jane Krakowski {the woman from the Trop 50 commercials} as her rich, trophy-wife boss. Then you've got Kimmy's gay actor roommate, Titus Andromedon, her ex-hippie landlady, Lillian Kauschtupper, and the Reverend Richard Wayne Gary Wayne {the cult leader played by Jon Hamm}.

There isn't a bad episode in the group. The whole season takes six and a half-ish hours to complete, and who doesn't have that much time just floating around in the air? Seriously, though, this is the only show I've ever truly binge watched. Sure, I've done four or five episode marathons of Supernatural or Once Upon a Time, but to watch an entire season in one sitting? I'd never done that before.

Netflix dropped the trailer for season 2, and it looks fantastic.
The new season drops Friday April 15. I know what I'll be doing that night {seriously, leave me alone on that day...I'll be very busy eating gummy sharks and drinking pinot noir}.

BT-dubs, can we just talk about how wonderful the month of April is going to be? Outlander premieres on April 9, and the new season of Game of Thrones starts April 24.

It's going to be hashbrownAWESOME!

'Cuz females are strong as hell.

~Stay Gold!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Kinda "Knotty"

Who do you think you are?

Questions: Round 1