The Three Little Dwarfs

This song is one of whimsy of which I have fond memories from my childhood. One year, when I was very young, there were some reruns of the Bozo the Clown show, and my dad taped them. I believe we had a VHS tape that contained the original Rudolf, Frosty, Grinch, Garfield’s Christmas, and three shorts from the Bozo show:  Suzy Snowflake, Frosty the Snowman, and this song. 

As far as Christmas songs go, this one is fairly obscure, but as I said, I have an emotional connection to it. My dad would always say, after we listened to this song, that each of us kids was one of the three elves. As Hard Rock, I drove the sleigh, and my sister was Coco, who read maps and showed the way. My brother was Joe, taken along just because Santa loved him so.

The graphics aren’t great, but it’s a fun one, and since I am at a conference until tomorrow, I won’t write too much, as I am actually writing this on Saturday.

Enjoy Hard Rock, Coco, and Joe: The Three Little Dwarfs.


~Stay Gold!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Kinda "Knotty"

Who do you think you are?

Questions: Round 1