Two Days in One!

I must apologize for not posting yesterday {if you didn't notice, then just pretend you didn't see that part}. Yesterday was a very busy day for my family. Not only was it my sister's 26th birthday, but my brother also graduated from ISU, which made it a full day of travel and celebration. So I have decided to post one song for Saturday and one for Sunday.

My Saturday choice is Silver Bells. And it is by Bing Crosby and Carol Richards. I have always loved this duet version--we listened to it all the time when I was a kid. This video is really pretty, too, but there is one notable error. It is not Rosemary Clooney singing but Carol Richards. Still, the pictures are neat.

As for today, I thought I would post Do you Hear What I Hear? Today was supposed to be our Sunday School Christmas program, which my kiddos have worked hard on, but church was cancelled due to poor road conditions {as it should have been--I don't think I saw anyone go by my house any faster than a crawl all day!} I had a really neat idea for a different Christmas program where the kids would act out the parts of this song. I especially love the version about the shepherd boy and the mighty king. "In your palace warm, Mighty King, do you know what I know?" Beautiful lyrics.

~Stay gold {and warm!}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Kinda "Knotty"

Who do you think you are?

Questions: Round 1