Why? Cause that's Christmas to me

This is going to be another short one…I do apologize. But life is rather busy at the moment, so the fact that I’m taking a few minutes to actually blog is a great step in my favor.

This Pentatonix original Christmas song is absolutely gorgeous. We all have “those things” that really make it Christmas. Maybe it’s your grandma’s special cookies. Maybe it is watching a classic movie with your family and just the Christmas tree lights on. Maybe it is going to church on Christmas Eve or drinking hot chocolate while driving around looking at Christmas lights. Whatever it is, we all have something that makes us feel like our Christmas has finally arrived. This song puts that to music. And the melody is also just plain beautiful. I find myself singing this song all throughout the year, simply because it is such a pretty song.

Enjoy!


~Stay gold!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Kinda "Knotty"

Who do you think you are?

Questions: Round 1