Day 1: 15 Interesting Facts about Me

Well, at least I got on and blogged for the first day. I didn't fail yet (and that is indeed the key word!). The first topic is kind of difficult--what qualifies as "interesting?" And who decides if it is interesting or not? The reader? The writer? Hmm?

Regardless your opinion on these, here are 15 Interesting (or strange) Facts about Myself.

1. I wish my life were a musical sometimes. Like, if I took all my favorite songs from my favorite musicals and just sang them as I did things...not like Glee, though. Somehow, I'm sure there is a difference.

2. I'm that person who has no intention of getting a tattoo, but I have one picked out in the off-chance I ever change my mind.

3. I own more books than articles of clothing. And no, I honestly don't think this is an exaggeration.

4. I love shoes, but if it were socially acceptable, I would go barefoot all the time (until it's too cold).

5. It really, really bothers me when people don't spell my name right. This isn't exactly interesting, unless you're a person who spells my name wrong.

6. I love public speaking but hate talking in small groups with people I don't know.

7. I want to visit all 50 states and stand outside the capital building and have my picture taken. I also want to visit all the presidents' homes. And travel the Civil War path backward.

8. I would rather eat something salty than something sweet (98% of the time).

9. I'm 24 years old, and I'm insanely worried about my heart. I'm also terrified of having Alzheimer's, which is why I write down everything I do every day in my journal.

10. I'm an NFL owner.

11. I'm obsessed with cowboys and have never ridden a horse.

12. I would really like to have a pet teacup pig.

13. I hated running in school but I have ran in four 5Ks since graduating high school and would secretly like to try a marathon...try and figure that one out.

14. If there is a Lord of the Rings reference to be made, I will make it. And it saddens me when people don't understand them.

15. I really think that cos-playing would be a whole lot of fun, but I honestly don't think I'm nerdy enough.

There you go! Fifteen facts of varying levels of interest...do with them what you will.

Stay Gold!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Kinda "Knotty"

Who do you think you are?

Questions: Round 1