Day 13: Fantasy Time!

When you're single, you play out romantic scenarios in your head (or at least I do). The proposal, the wedding, all those good things. And when you're single, you need to picture someone in the opposite role so that the scenario makes sense. Thus, celebrities come in very handy, as they are visible and easy to imagine in a variety of circumstances.

And so, without further ado...

The Five Celebrities I would run away with in a heartbeat :)

1. Aaron Rodgers


Technically, he's only engaged. It doesn't count as "taken" until they're married. Just so you know.

2. Luke Evans


Those eyes...they give me goose bumps! And the accent...and the hair...

3. Ben Barnes


Just imagine him with his fake Spanish accent from Prince Caspian...or with his normal accent. And he can sing...oh, goodness!

4. Orlando Bloom


Yes, I know he's married, but still...with or without the Legolas blond wig, I don't care.

5. Tom Weston-Jones


Shaggy hair and scruffy beard definitely included (but if mutton chops appear, I might have to take care of that).

I think it's funny that looking through these, I clearly have a type. Tom mixes things up a bit (in coloring, anyway), but otherwise, I know what I like :)

Stay Gold!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Kinda "Knotty"

Who do you think you are?

Questions: Round 1