Day 14: My Dream Home

I have been fortunate enough to have visited some beautiful places on this planet. France, England, Italy, just to name a few. But there is one place I would have stayed and never come home from...and I still think about it all the time!

If I could move anywhere in the world, it would be to the mountains in Austria. I would love to live like Heidi and raise goats and live on the side of a mountain and pick flowers and make my own cheese... I have to say, Salzburg was the cleanest European city I visited. And all the flowers and gardens everywhere were just beautiful! 

I would include a picture, but I am without my computer. I will have to add one later!

Stay gold!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Kinda "Knotty"

Who do you think you are?

Questions: Round 1