Day 6: What's in my Belly!

I'm sure you're all dying to know this. I'm sure you've been thinking about it all day..."gee, I wonder what Kaitlin had for breakfast?"

Well, I have come to make that a reality. And so below, my faithful followers, you have my meals for the day.

Breakfast: bowl of plain Cheerios with milk, cup of coffee with Vanilla Caramel creamer

Lunch: pretzels, fruit snacks, Babybel cheese, a pumpkin puff thing, water

Snack: vanilla ice cream

Supper: cod, cottage cheese with tomatoes, water, blueberry pie with lots of Cool Whip

And I can almost guarantee that there will be popcorn in my evening before the night is through!

This is a short post, but in all honesty, some days I eat like a horse and some days like a rabbit. It just depends on the day, the weather, if I'm bored or doing something, etc., etc.

Stay gold :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Kinda "Knotty"

Who do you think you are?

Questions: Round 1