Day 12: The Key to Kaitlin

This is hard because I have never been in love...and honestly I don't think I have ever been close to being in love. No man has ever won my heart, maybe because we all get distracted by the physical things. There was one guy who got close, and I don't even know what he did or how real it was...it might have been all in my head. Okay, that's the end of the therapy session. 

But seriously, what would it take to win my heart? I really hope no one is reading this and going to try any of this, because if you ask me tomorrow, I might hate you for doing any of these things.

Five Ways to Win My Heart

1. Buy me books. But books I want to read or that you think I would like. And I am notorious for being particular...it's just easier to get me what I know I like.

2. Respect the fact that I will not text you after 8:00. If I ever do, and it isn't an emergency, you are a very, very lucky man.

3. Honor my introvertedness. I am going to want to stay home and catch up on the DVR. I am going to want to stay home and watch old shows on Netflix. Don't freak out when this happens. Bring the popcorn and you will survive.

4. See beyond the mood swings. Look beyond my crazy and let me freak out when I need to freak out, and let me cry when I need to cry, and let me just stew when I need to stew.

5. Never, ever tell me I can't watch a film with a hobbit in it. You might as well just move across the state if I ever see you roll your eyes when I suggest Tolkien.

So there you go! I'm sure there is a lot more I could tell you on this...or maybe not!

Stay gold, either way :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Kinda "Knotty"

Who do you think you are?

Questions: Round 1