Day 16: Happy, happy, happy!

Everyone has their go-to thing to get in a better mood. For some, it's a food, like chocolate. For others, it's wine or their kids or a favorite movie.

But for me, the one thing that always makes me happy, no matter what, is my Schatzi.

Yes, my darling Schatzi. Whenever I wake up and let her off, she is always so very happy to see me. The minute I get home from school, her tail starts wagging like crazy (and sometimes in a complete circle!). If I even speak to her out the window, her ears perk up and her tail starts going.

How can someone not feel loved when that happens?  How can you not be happy to have someone who clearly loves you, regardless of what you say or do? If I'm lazy and don't leave the house all day, she doesn't mope and snub me. She is still excited to see me. And she is very protective! I've fallen before in the winter, trying to shut the shed door. She comes and sits almost on top of me, sniffing and making sure everything is okay.

I love this pup. She never fails to make me happy.

Stay gold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Kinda "Knotty"

Who do you think you are?

Questions: Round 1